Thursday, December 30, 2010

2010: A year in the Life

525,600 minutes, 525,000 moments so dear. How do you measure, measure a year?... I must say with all the tickets I purchased/used this 2010.


Top on my list are these airlines E-tickets that brought me to different places... to see the world and made me feel happy for 2010.
Taipei , Taiwan
Seoul / Jinhae, S.Korea
Bangkok, Thailand
Bacolod, Philippines
Seoul, S.Korea


Seoul / Daejeon, S.Korea


On my Taiwan trip in March, I was able to go up at Taipei 101 observatory. Few years ago, i remember watching on cable channel a documentary on how Taipei 101 was built... this year I was there at the 101.

Past two or three years, I seldom watch a movie in big screen... but this year I spent some weekends for a movie night. Has this something to do with a balance traveling and movie/malling time or just some free movie pass careof CitiBank CC!! LoL

I was able to watch a movie on my trips abroad.... in Bangkok: Resident Evil3 and in Seoul: Money Never Sleeps. These are the movie tickets...in local cinema... Got to find movie tickets from BKK and Seoul cinemas.

And who cannot forget this expensive Korail ticket back to Seoul from Jinhae (on our cherryblossom trip) to the Southern part of S.Korea. We were left behind by our train ride by 5 minutes... I can still picture in my mind seeing the train moving on its tracks.... damage is 46,800 won/one way! and it was an expensive bullet train ride experience (>,<)It was my first time to attend this Fil-Kor event on its 19th year this 2010. It was an interesting showcase of Filipino-Korean culture. On that day, one twit message about the event gained me a new dongsaeng from Daejeon!

Everland! 2010, my second time to go there...first was in 2008. Korea's version of Disneyland. A happy place. I was able to see two musical plays this year. Alone, I watched my all-time fave~~ RENT in February. It's CATS! Last July with my Ate Berna and her sister... it was a hit musical...meeoooow!
This December~~straight from Incheon airport, Mumai and I went to Daejeon to meet Yooji and her Family. It was a short overnight trip... now wanting to see more of Daejeon next time.
Bus ticket going back to Seoul.

And this was the beginning of my fandom world... the very first meet with BIGBANG - the Eversense event at Bangkok.



We were there at YG Family Concert! Two nights of fun party concert music of 2NE1, Se7en, Gummy, PSY and BigBang!! We are ViP!

My 2010 that was.... these are few tickets that brings back happy memories of my 2010!



***********

No comments:

Post a Comment